November 27, 2005
Hey, so it is snowy outside and I am eating rice with Cheesewhiz as a pre-soccer snack (not too heavy but some sustinance). I have been thinking about the snow, how I wish there was more so I could build a snowman in the front yard for Isaac, how we are lucky to have just installed our new high effiency furnace this past week and how we really need to buy a shovel for the walks. I love having a garage again - no more cold car!! Isaac loves playing outside and today dicovered that playing in the snow after he took his mitts off (for the 3rd time) was not the best idea. Hopefully now he will keep them on.
Aric is playing X-Box waiting for the Grey Cup to start, Isaac is napping and it's a nice slow Sunday afternoon. We have a great home, looking more and more like ours as we add little touches here and there, and I am feeling quite blessed. Everyone is healthy, we all have more than enough and we are all together. Just needed to share that.
Aric is playing X-Box waiting for the Grey Cup to start, Isaac is napping and it's a nice slow Sunday afternoon. We have a great home, looking more and more like ours as we add little touches here and there, and I am feeling quite blessed. Everyone is healthy, we all have more than enough and we are all together. Just needed to share that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home