February Update
Morning all! This is just an update on the life & times of Aric, Nadine & Isaac.
We are all battling colds at the moment but otherwise healthy and mostly happy. Aric is a little stressed as his 3 final exams are today (for SAIT), tomorrow (provincial) and Friday (national or Red Seal) and after all this he will be done school a certified journeyman cabinet maker! We are quite relieved for him to be fninshed and I think he is already planning some more school to get some more furniture making education. I am hoping that this means we will be spending some time in Ontario as one of the schools is close to my hometown! That would be great to spend a few weeks out east and let Isaac get to know my side of the family.
We just recently changed Isaac's dayhome and that was an adjustment for us all, not terrible by way of getting him there in the morning just it's a new place and it takes all kids time to get adjusted to new people. He seems to like it there, but today he cried and said "mommy stay home, daddy no go to school
- I want to go home!" the first thing I noticed is that he used I and not Isaac so he is starting to get more vocabulary and learning that he can use 'you, me & I" in sentences. Cool. The other is that he really like staying home when he was sick last week and would prefer to play with Aric and I instead of another house, even if it has better (or different) toys. We are thinking about signing him into U4 soccer in our community but are worried that he is still to little to understand or hang in for a whole hour of 'practice" and game. But we will talk to the coaches and see what they have to say and of course ask Isaac if he wants to play!
Not much else is new, just enjoying all the new snow, watching Olympics at night and playing lego & Thomas with Isaac. Hope everyone is enjoying life and feeling healthy! God bless!
p.s this is the Rimrock resort from my company christmas party! i thought it was a neat picture and wanted to share it with all of you (yes I took it )
We are all battling colds at the moment but otherwise healthy and mostly happy. Aric is a little stressed as his 3 final exams are today (for SAIT), tomorrow (provincial) and Friday (national or Red Seal) and after all this he will be done school a certified journeyman cabinet maker! We are quite relieved for him to be fninshed and I think he is already planning some more school to get some more furniture making education. I am hoping that this means we will be spending some time in Ontario as one of the schools is close to my hometown! That would be great to spend a few weeks out east and let Isaac get to know my side of the family.
We just recently changed Isaac's dayhome and that was an adjustment for us all, not terrible by way of getting him there in the morning just it's a new place and it takes all kids time to get adjusted to new people. He seems to like it there, but today he cried and said "mommy stay home, daddy no go to school
- I want to go home!" the first thing I noticed is that he used I and not Isaac so he is starting to get more vocabulary and learning that he can use 'you, me & I" in sentences. Cool. The other is that he really like staying home when he was sick last week and would prefer to play with Aric and I instead of another house, even if it has better (or different) toys. We are thinking about signing him into U4 soccer in our community but are worried that he is still to little to understand or hang in for a whole hour of 'practice" and game. But we will talk to the coaches and see what they have to say and of course ask Isaac if he wants to play!Not much else is new, just enjoying all the new snow, watching Olympics at night and playing lego & Thomas with Isaac. Hope everyone is enjoying life and feeling healthy! God bless!
p.s this is the Rimrock resort from my company christmas party! i thought it was a neat picture and wanted to share it with all of you (yes I took it )


1 Comments:
Its great to hear from you, both on your blog and on mine. Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I was thinking about you guys and I am glad to hear that you are doing well. Congratulations to Aric on almost completing school. I know he will do awesome on his exams. Isaac will be such a cutie playing soccer!!! Need more Isaac pictures :-)
By
Manda, at 9:28 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home