Christmas 2007, issue 1
Aric and I went to what might be our last big work party this December. With me quitting work to stay home with Isaac (and open a dayhome) there wont be too many work parties to attend, especially since it was my office that always had the great parties. So we got all dressed up and went to Stage West for dinner and a musical show. It was lots of fun and nice to use a dress that I hadn't worn since before Isaac again.
We had 2 Christmas celebrations this year, one in Calgary and one in Ontario. This is Aric getting his North Face down vest (from me of course) and Aric showing Isaac how to play Thomas Tic-Tac-Toe and then Aric and Isaac running away from crazy mommy with the camera! Ha little do they know I still got a good photo!



We had 2 Christmas celebrations this year, one in Calgary and one in Ontario. This is Aric getting his North Face down vest (from me of course) and Aric showing Isaac how to play Thomas Tic-Tac-Toe and then Aric and Isaac running away from crazy mommy with the camera! Ha little do they know I still got a good photo!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home