The Hartley's of Calgary

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas 2007, Issue 6

Ok almost done, unless the film that is still in my camera has more photos! It was a 36 exposure so there might be, and I know there is some New Year's on there too! This is Isaac after he set the breakfast table for everyone. He got up 'early' (like 8 i think) and got everything ready and then came to wake us up. It was very cute. Chris, Dad, Aric, Isaac and I went sliding one last time before we left. My knee was bothering me walking in the snow (yes it was 2 feet deep) so Chris pulled me in the sled, it was fun. We took turns taking Isaac down the hill but he had to walk up himself. One run Aric found some new untracked snow and Isaac didnt like that, it got in his hood and face. But we cleaned him up and he went more. It was nice to be back in the 'forest'. Isaac thought that it was so cool that Grandpere lives so close to the 'real forest'.
SO thats all I have for now, I am sure there will be more when I get the next rolls developed, but that is Christmas parts 1 to 6. Keep checking for more!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home